viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

Senseless

…a mi lado derecho tengo al infinito,

mi muerte a mi lado izquierdo.

de verdad  lo que sucede aquí,

no puede ser falso.

i can live senseless in my tiny little world,

like a shadow in a soul mate,

not a reason or a meaning is needed,

to die a death or to live a life.

GOD is chaos, is sensless too.

That force is chaotic to us.

Only chaos total self can understand it all.

I believe in that god, because even thought things seem to be chaotic, there is an order, i think is called SYnCHROnic OrDEr.

There is a natural flow of things in the whole universe, or may be “multiverses”. But sometimes we can’t see. Dead walking man syndrome.

But this is only me being a part of that chaotic system, fluctuating between two worlds, also when I sleep.

I also project myself in the dream state making wishes to happen.

I ’m in the middle of two torrents, the energy of my death, and the energy of my life. Both are eternal.

etz’nab’ik

No hay comentarios: